Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Featuring the Trees


Twitter and chirp of the birds please to awake me
Giving the mark of morning to flee
And the trees flatter the Sound of softy
Flirting human to work greedy

God graceful O..it’s impress me
Such trees had giving a live to me
They impute the human inability
They be look out of what make dangerously
Flipping a wickedness into peacefully

Your beauty creates emotion apparently
Making the lovers excite the city
Mankind realize you become infinity
Giving the shadow and establish safety


By Romi Adetio. S

Diploma in Journalism A.M.U Aligarh.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

1 comments: on "Featuring the Trees"

Anonymous said...

I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet users, its really really
nice article on building up new webpage.

Feel free to surf to my web-site ... effective weight loss

Post a Comment